You can help support the MAH by donating a Wishlist item. These are items we need to make MAH exhibitions and programs even better. Thank you, and remember: all donations are tax deductible.
Updated Friday, Jan. 13, 2016.
Seeking old spoons for sculpture
This is the model for the Secret Garden Sculpture. It is a newly designed installation inspired by the iconic historic Tree Circus and incorporates elements of the kitchen, such as the spoons, in a whimsical and wild way in our new Secret Garden. It will appear as grape vines have overtaken the area and carried up items from the kitchen. The spoons will hang from areas of these twisting shapes and act like chimes. Any type of metal is great, even silver or IKEA spoons. DISCLOSURE: we may not use all the spoons, we will alter them and they will not be returned.
Want to buy us something new? Check out our Amazon Wishlist here.
- flat screen computer monitors
- office chairs
- folding chairs
- mp3 player
- Typewriter (working)
Community Program and Education Needs:
- Jar lids
- Any silk or wool or natural fabrics such as cotton, linen, etc.
- Boombox (cd player)
- Large pieces of fabric (colorful)
- Letter press
- Portable Projection Screen
- Red wagons
- Gaff tape
- Foam Core
- ping-pong table
- vinyl cutter
- small projector
- Hand Tools in good working order (such as screwdrivers, pliers, vice grips, hammers)
- Working mp3 players or tablets (with their power cords if possible)
Working Computer Monitors
Evergreen Cemetery Needs:
- Gardening and yard work tools
- Lunches for Monday work crews at Evergreen
- Trash bags
Want to buy us something new? Check out our Amazon Wishlist here. Please contact email@example.com for more information or to make a donation. Thank you!